This is another blog that I try to update every Sunday. I am hesitant to share it with those who may read this blog because I fear it might be misunderstood. I write on this blog as if I am a counselor writing to other counselors who want to follow the example of the Wonderful, Counselor, The Mighty God. I am not a counselor and I've never had clients and I do not practice without a license. I write this way because it helps me discover the kind of therapist and counselor that I will be one day. I may be getting a lot wrong on this blog. But I feel in my heart that I am also getting a lot right too, however unpopular my views may be.
The Book of Matthew is focused on discovering what counseling and therapy truly is.
This is my latest post and I just wanted to share it. It is about how the Atonement plays out in my hypothetical and future office, but also in my daily life and personal relationships.
No comments:
Post a Comment