This first one I drew with water-soluble graphite pencils. It was kind of taken from a picture of our last day together over Christmas break. This was one of those Golden Time porch sittin's. I drew it because I feel like she needs me right now and I cannot be there. You can't see because my camera isn't very good, but it is black and white except for her eyes... those are golden. Although I do believe that she knows that I would be there if I could, and although I do believe that she feels my thoughts and love over time and space, I can't help but wonder sometimes if she is ever looking for me, wondering why I left her, wondering why I'm not there... So this picture is her looking for me. So I answered her back with this piece of my heart on paper. I'm right here, Gar, in our Red Fox Golden Time state of mind.
This one is part colored pencil, part graphite, and part charcoal. I drew one of my favorite pictures of Gar. But I drew it in such a way as to show how I feel lately. It's called Safe Place.


Beautiful art, beautiful heart... "Heartwork" = Perfect.
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful.
ReplyDelete